Storage is a great solution for de-cluttering your home, streamlining a move, or even just keeping seasonal items secure and out of your way when they’re not in use. When you utilize storage offered by a moving company, you can guarantee that you’re going to make the entire process easier and save yourself a lot of time and hassle. Especially for long-distance moves, storage is a great tool. Of course, it’s not just for moving. With many types of services available and a variety of uses, there is a lot to love about utilizing moving and storage facilities.
At Cheap Movers Manhattan, we offer customers integrated moving and storage solutions to make your entire relocation easier. Our NYC storage facilities are convenient, climate-controlled, and secure, plus our crews can schedule pick-up of your items so your storage is hands-free. If you’re looking for New York storage without the Big Apple price tag, call Cheap Movers today!
Benefits Of Our NYC Storage Facilities
Self Storage Manhattan
The main benefit of storage units is ease of access. Our self-storage units are located close to the heart of Manhattan and offer customers access 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So, even if you need something a 2 a.m., you’re able to get it out of your unit even in the middle of the night.
Additionally, many of our moving partners offer warehouse storage. While this requires the assistance of moving crews for loading and unloading, this type of storage solution is usually much cheaper than renting your own self storage unit. Your belongings are crated and stored on-site at one of our mover warehouses. This is a perfect solution for those in the middle of a move who don’t need immediate or frequent access to their things.
Other perks of utilizing these services for your moving and storage needs include:
- Clean, dry environment to keep your personal belongings safe
- Many units offer climate controlled options for sensitive items
- Many sizes to choose from, including larger storage for vehicles and other items
- Affordable rates for all moving and storing needs
When you are moving, the benefits of storage are plentiful. Not only are you able to get things out of the way, but you can often begin the moving process sooner than anticipated by renting a unit to store your stuff. Another option is to store items after a move so that you can take your time getting settled into your new place. These units are especially helpful in long-distance moves where you might need more time to get into or out of a living space.
Manhattan Moving And Storage
The standard storage unit is what most people think of when it comes to storing their things.
However, there are many different types to choose from:
- Residential storage: Whether you live in brownstone on the Upper East Side or a small place in SoHo, residential storage just might come in handy. These units can be used for all types of items, from clothes and toys to furniture and more.
- Vehicle storage: Another available option, these units are specifically designed to house cars, trucks, boats/trailers, campers and RVs, and other motorized vehicles. There are indoor, outdoor, and partially covered options to choose from depending on where you live and what you need.
- Climate-controlled units: For items that need to be kept under certain conditions we provide climate-controlled and otherwise modified storing solutions. This type of storage is for items like wine, art, important or valuable documents, and so forth.
- Commercial storage: Is your business short on storage space? Rent a commercial storage unit for storing documents and records, excess inventory, and furniture and equipment.
The bottom line is that you have a lot of options for storing your belongings, both during a move and otherwise. Take advantage of this affordable option and keep the clutter out of your home or office for good. Get a free quote for storage when you call Cheap Movers Manhattan now!